UPGRADE YOUR CREATOR CHANNEL TO YOUTUBE OFFICIAL ARTIST CHANNEL
YouTube Official Artist Channel upgrade
Submit the form
Our Social Media
how it works
Most frequent questions and answers
To be eligible for an Official Artist Channel, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
- Have at least 3 official music release on YouTube delivered and distributed by ForeVision Digital
- Your channel follows YouTube policies including YouTube’s Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Copyright policies
- Artist must have 20k subscribers on thier channel.
The process takes 1 week to a few months to perform quality assurance and then upgrade the channel to an OAC. You’ll know that the channel has been upgraded to an OAC once:
- You visit the channel, you see “Music Videos” and “Albums” shelves as well as the music icon next to your channel avatar.
- You see the following sections in your YouTube Studio:
– Concerts: Allows artists to sell tickets to their upcoming shows: Allows artists to sell tickets to their upcoming shows.
– Profile (formerly known as “Press kit”): Allows artists to control their presence on YT, YTM and YT Charts.