How to set caller tune in VI (Vodafone & Idea) ?
Vodafone Idea has released a separate Caller Tune app for making it easier to search, browse and set your favourite song for all your callers.
Apart from having a Caller Tune online store and a separate section inside the Vi app, Vodafone Idea has also released a separate Vi Callertunes app to make it easier to search, browse, and set your favourite song for all your callers. The app can be downloaded from Google Play store or App Store for free. Vi Callertunes offers songs across languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, and Punjabi. To set a caller tune of your choice, follow the below-mentioned steps.
There are very small steps to set caller tune in VI.
- Download the app/go to the online store/ Vi app caller tunes section. Punch in your mobile number and enter the OTP.
- A list of caller tunes will show up, segregated by genres, latest releases, and tunes of the day.
- Click on the play button on each caller tune to hear the playback.
- Once you make a choice, click on ‘Set‘ to see the prices attached to the caller tune. Vi offers 30 days, 90 days, and yearly plans as well.
- Vi also offers profile tunes for free to tell your callers that you are busy in a meeting, travelling on business, or on vacation.
- Select from the catalogue and choose the pricing option that suits you. Most of the caller tunes are priced starting Rs. 49 per month. This money is deducted from your balance if you are a prepaid user or is added to your bill if you are a postpaid subscriber.
Do you have your own songs or music that you want to release in VI app ?
Visit ForeVision Digital to distribute your music in VI app.