How to claim my Artist Profile on Gaana
If you are an artist and you want to claim your artist profile on Gaana, a popular music streaming service in India, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Gaana and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you will need to create one by providing your email address and creating a password.
- Once you are signed in, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page and select “Edit Profile” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Edit Profile” section, click on the “Artist” tab.
- Fill out the form with your artist name, a short bio, and any relevant links (such as your website or social media profiles).
- Click “Save” to update your profile.
- Gaana will review your submission and verify that you are the artist you claim to be. This process may take a few days.
- If your artist profile is approved, you will receive an email notification. Your artist profile will now be visible on Gaana, and you will be able to upload and share your music on the platform.
Keep in mind that you may need to provide additional documentation to verify your artist identity, such as a government-issued ID or a letter from your record label. Gaana will provide further instructions if this is required.
Also Read: What Is Gaana And How Do You Use It ?